1PCs Electricity Test Pencil Digital 30-1000V AC Voltage Detector Non-Contact Tester Pen Tester Meter Volt Current Electric
About 80 million children get an electric shock every year, it’s important to find electric leaks in time. Don’t let unsafe appliances hurt your child.
- Easy to carry in your shirt pocket and with continuous self-test so you always know it’s working, the non-contact voltage detector allows you to quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
- The non-contact voltage testers are easy to use – just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there’s voltage present.
- Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
- When the pen tip senses or detects a voltage, it emits light and buzzes.
- Built-in highlight white light LED can be used as a simple flashlight.
- Non-contact type, sealed with integral insulating plastic, safe to use.
Long life and low power consumption
- Easy to detect the line of fire and know which line has a dangerous voltage.
Color: Blue, Yellow
Material: ABS Plastic
Frequency Range: 50 to 500 Hz
Test Voltage Range: 30-1000VAC
Safety Rating: CAT II 1000v
Power supply: 2 x AAA Batteries (included)