The easiest way to weld aluminum parts - no expensive equipment required. All you need is a propane torch and some easy-to-melt solder rods.
No flux or fumes are required (however, you can use flux if you think it will do a better job). These solder bars form a solid connection, stronger than the base metal and can connect thin and thick parts together. Its corrosion resistance is excellent and has no or minimal deformation of the starting material.
Thoroughly clean the area to be soldered by brushing the base with a stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be soldered.
Rub the wand vigorously against the heated area as it heats up until the wand begins to flow.
Please note: never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumble. If you manage to melt the rod directly, the solder seam can easily break. Remember that melting the bar directly is the wrong way and will create crumbly soldered seams.
- The soldering bars that are easy to melt are high quality special bars, which are mainly used for welding / brazing aluminum and aluminum alloys. However, they can also be used to braze non-ferrous metals other than stainless steel.
- Recommended for soldering aluminum alloys: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005 and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include truck beds, loading docks, docks, diamond plates, irrigation lines, engine blocks, gear boxes, etc.
- Prepared for small repairs. For repairs that would create a safety hazard if not repaired, we recommend replacing the parts entirely instead of repairing them.
Melting temperature: <480 ° C (896 ° F)
- No release of gases or toxins, no lead substance contained.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Minimize the distortion of the base material during soldering.
Size: 50cm x 1.6 mm. ( According to the manual measurement, there maybe a fine deviation.)
Total Delivery Time = Processing time+Shipping time
Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
Shipping With Tracking Number
Return or exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.